'Owners Representative / Construction Project Manager for Data Center Campus
Construction' On Site in Pryor, Oklahoma.
Data Center Construction Owners Representative / Project Manager manages all aspects of enterprise-sized data center infrastructure construction projects; -- including multiple large ground-up campus projects and retro-fit projects. Ideal candidate must be able to manage a large construction project at one site, and also possess demonstrated ability to oversee vendor compliance to construction agreements, while also having the ability to manage the overall project budget & schedule for large, complex projects.
Strong knowledge of MEP construction management with college degree is highly desirable. Most importantly, the ideal candidate demonstrates a sense of ownership for the work, and his performance will be par ally evaluated based upon that sense of ownership and responsibility and they need to be a good communicator and a 'TEAM' player.
* Contractor pre-qualification on, bid solicit on, bid analysis and recommendations
* Design Team coordination to Client's pre-determined Design Guidelines and standards
* Assist with City and/or other Authority approvals process, permitting etc.
* Constructability review of the project documents
* Project Cash Planning and Cash flow projections
Construction & Project Administration
* Value Engineering
* Budget Management and Tracking
* Schedule monitoring, tracking and analysis
* Document control (track and coordinate addenda, new drawing sets, clarifications, etc.)
* QA/QC assistance- supervise consultants as needed
* Site Safety Monitoring & Reporting
* Invoice / Payment Applica on processing, tracking and reporting
* Coordinate on and management of all Owner-direct vendors, consultants and internal Vendors
* Initiate and oversee the entire close out process prior to project completion, typically two to
three months in Advance
* Know the 5 levels of Data Center Commissioning, enforce compliance to those 5 levels.!
* Establish close out document on requirements. Collect and track receipt of all close
out documents until completion, including warranties, 'as-builts', O&M manuals, etc.
* Assist A/E team with entitlements/ permitting and occupancy with local government.
* Manage punch list, substantial completion and final completion process
* Negotiate, resolve and close out any outstanding change orders, quality issues or disputes
* Process and track any final invoices, payment applications, retention payments, etc.
* Prepare and submit final project accounting and budget
* Assist client in scheduling, coordination and management of all Owner-direct vendors,
* Consultants and internal vendors, including furniture, IT, security, etc.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination.
Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level management for review and approval. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Manages 3rd party project delivery resources/team (typically larger more experienced team). Responsible for identifying training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS/BEng/BArch) from College or University in a technical area of study. Minimum (6) six years of related construction project management experience and/or training.
Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities) required if specific duties include direct report responsibilities.
PMP (US and/or Canada) and LEED AP preferred.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups. Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based multi-industry sales environment. Draws upon the analysis of others and makes recommendations that have a direct impact on the company.
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read and understand architectural drawings. Knowledge in MS Project, leases, contracts, and construction practices.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans JOB REQUIREMENTS:To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: https://cbre.contacthr.com/72108996
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :